domenica, aprile 23, 2006

Dance!



The Dancing Queen!
Art Squared is having its weekly theme week, and the theme is Dance! I had so much fun with this piece, The Dancing Queen! She is actually in one piece (ha!) and she is biggish - just over 10" square. I painted her shoes with nail polish! This girl is PARTYING! : )
I don't have much time to write today. It is Sunday, so that means - yep, Big Love at Jenna's. Last week was Easter at the inlaws' so I missed that episode - so I have to catch up (thank goodness for TiVo!). I am bringing earring making supplies again this week, so hopefully I'll have some of those to show off later this week.

Meanwhile, RJ got in on the Dancing fun this week too! Here's his silly offering -



And, I have good news today, too. My friends who were not getting along, are speaking again. There is not much in this world as beautiful as the miracle of forgiveness. It offers so much to everyone involved. I think that God offers us a big ol sip from the cup of salvation when we drink in forgiveness, of ourselves and one another. (Well, and don't the two go hand in hand?) So, I am happy. I am pondering forgiveness, dance, and miracless. So I will end with this quote by Martha Graham!

The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows; think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle.
xoxo - Chel

1 Comments:

Blogger Turquoise CRO said...

Love your art girly also, RJ's!!! LOL Wish we lived closer, we could get together and DANCE!!!

2:59 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home