mercoledì, marzo 15, 2006

Oooh! We get to talk to Claudine tonight!


I am so excited. We are kicking off the ZNE Live Chat series tonight. In 4 1/2 hours (not that I am counting. Tee-Hee!) we'll have a Members Only Live Chat with Claudine Hellmuth. It should be really fun.

I am nervous too. This will be the first time we've done this. What if we have a system crash, or everyone talks at once and nothing makes sense? Or... oh you know, all the rest of those site-mom worries.

But the worries don't outweigh the excitement! Claudine is such a talented artist! And she has experience in licensing, publication, teaching, many different techniques, marketing, and being successful in the mixed media art business. I am sure she will have lots of fun and valuable things to share with our members.

Ah well. Busy day then! I'll have to check in again in the next few days and let you know how it went! : )

xo - Chel