giovedì, marzo 30, 2006

I'm not MAD! Really...


Now Agatha here, she's pizzed. Me? My week has been pretty low key. If anything I have been feeling a little under the weather and, downish... but not mad!

Last weekend away with the DH was SO nice. We really had a good time and snuck in a visit to the San Jose Museum ofArt as well - so that was very cool.

I am in the midst of Zine production and shipping again, so that is keeping me busy - though I've also managed to list a couple of pieces of art this week.

I saw the doctor today because I have this pesky scar / spot on my chest, where I had a tumor removed last year. The tumor ended up being benign (phew!) but the removal was still annoying.

My doctor says all looks good - and honestly, I thought he was going to say that the tumor had returned and that I was going to have to have it removed again. I was having some pre-doctor anxiety last night - but everything went well.

I think I am a little down though because I've been thinking of my wonderful artist friend Cinda a lot lately. I know her Dad has been very ill - and I am used to hearing from Cinda and getting a wonderful dose of her cheery and wonderful self, far more often than has been the case lately. Alas, she lives in in the Southern part of this country - and here I am in the west. I love the capacity for making friends that the internet provides, but there are certainly times when I wish we were all a bit (geographically) closer. Wherever you are tonight Miss Cinda, I am thinking of you with love!

Aggie up there though - the first ATC I have made in a looooong time - is just pizzed off. Why? It certainly isn't because of the cute blue lucite vintage/retro clothes pin that serves as her body and head. (I have these listed in The ZNE Store, by the way!) Nope, the thing is, Agatha has been called one too many names in her day, she says! And let me tell you, she's through with it! As the listing says:

Agatha Hates "Labels!"

Fat, Skinny, Dumb, Smartass, Happy, Hussy, Frigid, Fussy, Right, Wrong, Liar, Cheat, Scam, Spam, SHAZAM!

Give the girl a break.

And whatever you do, don't you dare call her a "DOLL!"


Well, you know how it goes. We all have those days...

Hope YOUR day, and night, is wonderful!

xo - Chel

2 Comments:

Blogger Turquoise CRO said...

HIGH!!!!CHEL!!! I'm High on life once again! My dad is somewhat better, not better enough to get out of the personal nursing home but he LOVES our visits which are just about every day, the other nursing home sweeties are getting to know us too! and I know them all by name(except one lil man), there are 15! I'll be checking into the Zne ebay boards soon because I finally have some time online!!! WOOO Hooo!!! I'm sooooo GLAD your appointment went well sweetie girl!!!I've missed all of you, tell Emma(I call her M's), I love her collage of us Zners!! LOL Phew! Love to Love you!!! xoxooxox, Cinda

10:25 AM  
Blogger LoriLaurieLauri said...

I LOVE Agatha!

6:54 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home