lunedì, febbraio 20, 2006


Yeah, yeah. I've been putting this off for way too long. I don't know why. I'm a writer. I journal. I have that same exhibitionist gene that so many artists share... I don't know. I think the reason why I love LOVE love my ZNE so much is because I get to live vicariously through so many other artists who are so much more talented than I am. People who actually have something to say!

Still, I guess the time has come. The ZNE Zine has just been made available to the 'public'. "Embark on New Beginnings." Good advice. So here I go! I like this quote - I think it is a good one for this first entry:

Stop talking. Start walking. -L.M. Heroux

1 Comments:

Blogger Turquoise CRO said...

Hey Girly!!! Hope I can walk to my mailbox and get my Zine!!!soon!!!I started a Blog too just this week, one day before you I think!!! Phew!!! They are FUN but too time consuming but Hey Girl!!! Darling Girl, I am sooooooo GLAD to seeeeee you and find you!!! LOL SURPRISE!!!SURPRISE!!!

9:58 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home