mercoledì, febbraio 22, 2006

My Secrets...



Shhhhh!

Do you have Secrets? Of course you do. We all do. Do you want to hear one of mine? Ok. Here it is:

I CAN NOT TAKE A FOCUSED PICTURE WITH MY DIGITAL CAMERA, TO SAVE MY LIFE!

Case in point, above you'll find a picture that Krissy Chadwick (yup, that's her teddy!) took of a box I altered - a box for keeping (what else?) secrets in.

Granted, not a close up - but the picture is nice and focused and sharp and, just generally easy on the eyes.

NOW, we move on to a photo I took of Maxie, my Madame Alexander doll (actually, she was my mother's doll, but I inherited her, so...)



YIKES!

Now, WHY is it mine looks like it was taken during the midst of a sand storm?

I suppose this means I need to actually read my instruction manual and figure out what all those little buttons on the camera do, since the ones I am pushing don't seem to indicate "take a focused shot." SIGH!

Maxie's cute though, eh? How do you like those cherries she painted? She's like me. She loves cherries!

(Ok, Ok, the Cherry mini pic was actually a RAK from Krissy. THANK YOU Krissy! xxoo ~ Your RAK ROCKS!)

Speaking of RAK's that ROCK - check out what rocked my mailbox today!!! WOO HOO!



Ok, ok, not the hand, that's MY hand. But the gorgeous gold brocade cloth, and that (that's right!) SPIDER ON A WEB ring! And it is a little box even! Have you ever seen anything so spiderrific!?

I am gonna fill it with ZNE Pixie Dust!

THANKS JOANNA! You are THE BEST!!

Well, everyone have a great weekend. It's sunny in Northern California. The daffodils are blooming in my front yard, and I have art to create and shipments to make.

xoxo - Chel

1 Comments:

Blogger Turquoise CRO said...

CHEL!!!!!HOW in the WORLD did I miss that altered Box??? It is sOOOOOOO cute!!! Chel!!! I'm trying to save $$$$$ soooo I haven't been to any auctions for a while! We must have been thinking of each other because I was just thinking of SECRETS! My one whirling pic is really my DH!!! I didn't know til it was already on there and he was wearing blue and I was wearing grey!!!LOL OOOO and your darling Madame Alexandra's dress reminds me of the Wonder Bread sack! Not that she doesn't look good in it!!!I don't want to hurt her feelings because she is Beauty Full! I was sOOOOOOOO GLAD TO seeeeeeee YOU!!! on my BLOG! phew! XOXOXOX Love to love you SWEETS!!! Cinda aka Turquoise Cro LOL

8:36 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home